Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Boys, boats, dogs and dirt

Took the boys and the big black dog to swazeys for the weekend, well actually just for Thurs Fri as I had to work saturday. Grumma Nancy and Pocca Rick came down for the evening. Here are the picts. Oh and bytheway, the saying is "Leaves of 3, Let it be" Someday I will learn.

OK this one is from a few weeks ago on the Bridal Veil section of the Provo. Just had to prove that the new biscuit is being used. And yes, that is a mustache. Unfortunately it is Mustache May! It's not an easy month.

Boys and Boats. This is why Noah is named Noah and Max is Maxwell Waters

One tired waterdog. She chased a stick in and out of the river till I just could not throw it anymore.

Grumma Nancy and her Boys


Me and My Dog

Beauty and the Biscuit.

Boat Bouncing Boys

Camp at Swazeys, Tiff noticed right away that from this angle Gunnison Butte bears a striking resemblance to a .....


Not sure what dad is up to in this picture but he looks to have stolen some cookies.

Max and his first love.

5 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

That looks like lots of fun!! When you are in your boat it looks like you don't have any legs at all, because it looks too short for your long legs! I like mooses rash gard~

Grandma Nancy said...

Those leaves of three will get you every time. Good thing I showed up before you really got in trouble. So much for being an Eagle Scout. We had great time. Thanks for the invite.

kjirsten said...

While I'm working away at the office, I always know there is one guy out there that is hav'in the time of his life. Great pic of your bad A in the Provo! Man does that shot of the Colorado make me homesick...good on ya for getting the boys in a duckie. The title of your blog sounds like me trying to get into my bed...always 2 or 3 boys, dirt, toy boats, animals (frogs, dogs, or rolly pollies). One of these days we're gonna find ourselves and boys on one big boat:) P.S. Us southern boys know 3leaf plants and Chiggers and I am proud to be a Tenderfoot Scout. - The Mighty Quinn

Grandma Karen said...

Loved the pictures, but seriously Paul, I can't believe you like being dashed upon the rocks, out of control, at the mercy of the water god (who ever that is) I would be SCARED TO DEATH!!!!! I wouldn't mind the lazy coasting merrily down the stream but seriously!
I loved the last picture of Max and Ani. You can just see the love in her eyes for him. Kind of made me choke up a little!

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Love the photos. Maybe you'll actually come camping with us once and a while.

I thought you would have learned about the Ivy from Survival.