Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Very Ghett0 Christmas


Due to some unfortunate circumstances at work I have ended up spending Christmas working in the lovely state of Cauleefournya, and specifically the wonderful city of Molesto for Christmas eve. Staying in a decent hotel, but the shining sun and temps of 60 are ruining even the Christmas thoughts I was having, and then, about 10 minutes ago a friendly woman started banging on the door next to me screaming "I want my mutha #*&^$% son right now you mfer, gimme my f-in son. This went on for a good ten minutes before the cops showed up to problem solve, or more likely to cause more problems. Due to my severe phobia of being tazed I choose to stay behind doors. So, let me wish you all a great Christmas. I'm thankful that I'm only in molesto and not Iraq. I'm thankful for my family, my wonderful wife and our wonderful children. Mostly I'm thankful that Tiff will never have to be beating my hotel door down on Christmas eve to get our kids back. So for now, I'll just listen to a little Johnny Denver Christmas and pretend I'm in Mapleton.

Peace out, Yo.

3 comments:

wild bri said...

Pauly wog sorry to hear about you having to work. I am listening to JD Christmas as well. I hear Iraq is nice this time of year. We will be up north next week if you want to get a little holiday cheer in the backcountry. Merry Christmas Cuz!

max said...

Sorry your Christmas was rough. Hope you got back home and have had some better, snowier, less #*^^$%-ed up days since then. Have a happy #*&^%-ing new year.

Grandma Nancy said...

Nice Winter shot of the house. Looks very peaceful. Glad to have you home.